What’s your go-to, favourite bag? A tote? A clutch? A cross-body bag? Or a practical backpack? Oh, so many options … In this edit, you’ll find nine of the season’s most stunning vegan bags that you’ll definitely see yourself in.
1. The Tote – You’re stylish, classic, no fuss, but always well prepared, so you need a bag that fits that description. Here it is from State of Escape.
2. The Bucket Bag – Always on the go? Need a stylish bag that’s large enough to fit your life in but not weigh you down? This bucket bag from Chuchka is for you.
3. The Cross-Body Bag – This multitasking wonder from Matt & Nat is perfect for the girl who wants to go from desk to dinner to dancing.
4. The Backpack – For the adventurers amongst us (as well as those of us who need free use of our arms), this Urban Originals backpack is everything.
5. The Clutch – You’re part-practical, part-Princess, which makes this clutch from Urban Originals perfect for you.
6. The Satchel – Whether you’re a workaholic or a wanderer travelling the globe, this Urban Originals satchel is perfect. With a cross-body strap, it’s practical and also sturdy enough the handle any kind of transport, be it the train to work or the Tube to Portobello Markets.
7. The Envelope Clutch – Sleek, stylish and streamlined, with a bit of glam Glo-mesh thrown in, this sexy number from Peta and Jain is perfect for the girl who prefers her elegance understated.
8. The Shoulder Bag – Subtle, stylish and a little bit sassy, this takes you from corporate to cocktail with zero fuss. We love this one from Angela Roi.
9. The Casual Bag – Calling your inner cowgirl! This faux-suede number from Thea Theos is just a little bit country and ideal for relaxed weekend outings.
Main image courtesy of Angela Roi.