We’ll admit it … sometimes (often) we lust for the latest seasonal boots, in particular those designed by leading fashion icons, but they’re so often not vegan. Frustrating, right? Because we’re fed up with that feeling, we’ve gleaned the best vegan boots from around the world for your wearing and walking pleasure. Now, just bring on winter.
1. Meet the ultimate festival boot, beautiful over skinny jeans, or with tights and a raised hem.
2. These knee-high boots will look great with jeans or skirts – you’ll never want to take them off.
3. In faux suede, this feminine Chelsea boots is perfect for everyday wear and will lend itself to all outfits.
4. We love a stiletto, even more so when it’s attached to a vegan ankle boot. Ideal for day or night, you’ll adore these too.
5. A nod to more traditional times, with some modern touches mixed in, this boot can take you to your desk, then to drinks and dinner, with effortless style and maximum comfort.
6. Uber cool, in a soft vegan-suede and robust rubber outsole, this boot is the ultimate in comfort and style. With a loose shaft and a side zipper, it’s super-easy to put on and take off. Ethically handmade with love in Brazil.
7. This unisex Work Boot is made with cotton canvas, to keep your feet fresh, and dry, even on rainy days.
8. This vegan suede ankle boot will always be in fashion. It’s from Good Guys Don’t Wear Leather, who won the PETA Awards Best Vegan Shoe 2017, which makes us adore it even more.
9. Channel your inner cowgirl with Duke, a staple for any stylish wardrobe. Team this boot with jeans or a dress – it’s so versatile it will match back with anything.
10. Cowgirl meets the disco with these stunning silver Daisy cowboy boots. Also available in black, but we can’t resist a bit of shine.