We’ll admit it … sometimes (often) we lust for the latest seasonal boots, in particular those designed by leading fashion icons, but they’re so often not vegan. Frustrating, right? Because we’re fed up with that feeling, we’ve gleaned the best vegan boots from around the world for your wearing and walking pleasure. Drum roll please, we bring you the only winter vegan boots you’ll need this season…now, just bring on winter.
1. Meet the ultimate festival boot, beautiful over skinny jeans, or with tights and a raised hem.
2. These knee-high boots will look great with jeans or skirts – you’ll never want to take them off.
3. In faux suede, this feminine Chelsea boots is perfect for everyday wear and will lend itself to all outfits.
4. We love a stiletto, even more so when it’s attached to a vegan ankle boot. Ideal for this winter season and can be worn day or night, you’ll adore these too.
5. A nod to more traditional times, with some modern touches mixed in, this boot can take you to your desk, then to drinks and dinner, with effortless style and maximum comfort.
6. Uber cool, in a soft vegan-suede and robust rubber outsole, this boot is the ultimate in comfort and style. With a loose shaft and a side zipper, it’s super-easy to put on and take off. Ethically handmade with love in Brazil.
7. This unisex Work Boot is made with cotton canvas, to keep your feet fresh, and dry, even on rainy days.
8. This vegan suede ankle boot will always be in fashion. It’s from Good Guys Don’t Wear Leather, who won the PETA Awards Best Vegan Shoe 2017, which makes us adore it even more.
9. Channel your inner cowgirl with Duke, a staple for any stylish wardrobe. Team this boot with jeans or a dress – it’s so versatile it will match back with anything and the only winter boot you may need this season
10. Cowgirl meets the disco with these stunning silver Daisy cowboy boots. Also available in black, but we can’t resist a bit of shine.
If the boot just doesn’t float your boat then take a read of our day to night mules article and don’t worry about your toes getting cold
About the Author
The Vegan Company is the go-to digital destination for luxurious, sustainable vegan fashion and beauty. Its mission is to make vegan living stylish, desirable and accessible by connecting people with an ever-growing collection of sustainable, cruelty-free vegan fashion, beauty and feel-good news.
Our writers independently select all products featured on The Vegan Company. We only recommend products and services we love – and think you’ll love too. Just letting you know that when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.