We could all do with adding more Chia seeds into our diets. Chia puddings make that easy. But, the trouble with Chia puddings is they’re so pretty you almost don’t want to eat them. Almost … Thank goodness Instagram lets us savour the sight of them while we enjoy the taste. They’re also, generally speaking, full of goodness and easy to make at home. So what are you waiting for? You can have your Chia pudding and eat it too with these five drool-worthy recipes.
- Vegan Snickers Chia Pudding. Yes, you heard correctly … a gosh darn Vegan Snickers Chia Pudding! Tastes just like the naughty chocolate bar (actually, much better) and it’s actually good for you! Go on, live a little. From Crazy Vegan Kitchen
- Raspberry Chia Pudding. We love this because it’s beautiful, vibrant and pink! It’s also full of antioxidants, vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free. Did we mention pink? For breakfast! Yasssss! From Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen
- Chia Seed pudding with Coconut Milk. This is uber-healthy and packed with naturally delicious flavour from the coconut milk. The perfect breakfast choice! From The Worktop
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Chia Pudding. Talk about eye candy. There’s more to this dish than just good looks though! Think: only seven basic ingredients and just 30 minutes prep time. Whether you’re a PB&J fan or not (who isn’t?), we promise you this… it’s beyond delicious. From The Minimalist Baker
- Vegan Chia Pudding Bowl Sensation. Want to brighten up your day? Start with all the colours of the rainbow, right here with these fruit filled Chia Puddings. Now that’s a good morning! From Ordinary Vegan
Main image courtesy of Ordinary Vegan.
About the Author
The Vegan Company is the go-to digital destination for luxurious, sustainable vegan fashion and beauty. Its mission is to make vegan living stylish, desirable and accessible by connecting people with an ever-growing collection of sustainable, cruelty-free vegan fashion, beauty and feel-good news.
Our writers independently select all products featured on The Vegan Company. We only recommend products and services we love – and think you’ll love too. Just letting you know that when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.