The trouble with Chia puddings is they’re so pretty you almost don’t want to eat them. Almost … Thank goodness Instagram lets us savour the sight of them while we enjoy the taste. Here, six of our favourites to drool over.
- Vegan Snickers Chia Pudding. Yes, you heard correctly … a gosh darn Vegan Snickers Chia Pudding! Tastes just like the naughty chocolate bar (actually, much better) and it’s actually good for you! Go on, live a little. From Crazy Vegan Kitchen
- Raspberry Chia Pudding. We love this because it’s beautiful, vibrant and pink! It’s also full of antioxidants, vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free. Did we mention pink? For breakfast! Yasssss! From Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen
- Chia Seed pudding with Coconut Milk. This is uber-healthy and packed with naturally delicious flavour from the coconut milk. The perfect breakfast choice! From The Worktop
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Chia Pudding. Talk about eye candy. There’s more to this dish than just good looks though! Think: only seven basic ingredients and just 30 minutes prep time. Whether you’re a PB&J fan or not (who isn’t?), we promise you this… it’s beyond delicious. From The Minimalist Baker
- Vegan Chia Pudding Bowl Sensation. Want to brighten up your day? Start with all the colours of the rainbow, right here with these fruit filled Chia Puddings. Now that’s a good morning! From Ordinary Vegan
Main image courtesy of Ordinary Vegan.