I love a light watery soup that fills me up and satiates me for hours… it makes me happy. Do you feel me? There’s good reason why this recipe will reduce your cravings and increase your metabolism naturally- creating peace, relaxation and weight loss all at once. I created this recipe exactly as it is because this food combination and food chemistry will do exactly that- reduce your cravings and increase your metabolism.
1. It is jam packed with healthy carbohydrates (I almost heard you #gasp). Healthy carbohydrates can be underrated, the reality is they are essential to our needs. They’re essential for nourishing every cell in our sexy bodies. Healthy carbohydrates are exactly that, healthy.
2. The variety of spices and veggies in here create a flavour sensation- there’ll be no “missing out” on my clock.
3. You can eat this meal to your heart’s content. The more your eat, the more you’ll be nourished. You’ll likely find yourself fully satisfied with a full belly feeling once you’ve really made a good dent in the ingredients here, that is the time that you’ll want to stop eating and should stop eating. The two are synonymous- the power of well-combined foods.
Prep Time 20 min
Cooks In 1 hr
- • 4 cups potatoes, chopped
- • 2 cups celery, sliced
- • 3 cups carrots, sliced
- • 2 cups green cabbage, chopped
- • 1 cup shiitake mushrooms
- • 1 cup lentils
- • 1 tin tomatoes
- • 1 tsp Italian herbs
- • 16 cups water
3 Step Directions:
1. Bring water to boil in a large pot. Add the carrots and lentils and let boil for 6 minutes.
2. Add the celery and cabbage, and spices. Let simmer for 20 minutes
3. Add the potatoes, crushed tomatoes, and mushrooms (and black pepper to taste). Simmer for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
Enjoy the true satisfaction of proper food combination and a thriving metabolism.
For more recipes by Donna, visit donnawild.com
About the Author
Donna, revolutionary Vegan Nutritionist and Australian Latin Dance Champion, is a popular plant-based health and lifestyle author who offers a fresh and knowledgeable approach to veganism in forums such as Huffington Post, Thrive Global, Elephant Journal and others.
For more information, visit donnawild.com
Our writers independently select all products featured on The Vegan Company. We only recommend products and services we love – and think you’ll love too. Just letting you know that when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.