You know what’s hot? Clutch bags. Yep, aside from being just the right size to fit only your essentials, thus turning you into an instant minimalist, they send a message that you’re breezy and unburdened, which of course you are, in every sense of the word. We’ve sourced nine of the most desirable options, so whether you’re catching up over a chai with friends or headed to a posh dinner, we’ve got your clutch needs covered.
- A pop of colour against an all-black or all-white ensemble is totally irresistible. You’ll find it here at Peta and Jain.
2. With a roaring 20s feel, this Lee Coren faux-suede number simply screams Great Gatsby. Carry it as a clutch or use the metallic chain to turn it into a cross body bag when you want to hit the dance floor.
3. Thank you, Canopy Verde for this hard-working hand held number! Use this two-toned bag as a fold over clutch, iPad case, or even a bag-within-a-bag. The possibilities are endless!
4. Looking for a little luxe this season? We’re mad about this muted pink convertible portfolio clutch from L.YUCEL, with detachable polished gunmetal diamond-cut shoulder strap. Put it on the top of your list.
5. Who doesn’t love an accessory that multi-tasks? Alexandra K’s double mini clutch bag can be used as a clutch or a wallet – you choose!
6. Into Art Deco? You’ll adore this geometric designed ‘stained glass’ print pouch by Elisabeth Fredriksson.
7. Designed by those amazing Aussie sisters, Justine and Monique Pratten, this wristlet clutch will become your go-to accessory for any season.
8. Feeling blue? Us too, which is why we are crazy for this sky blue clutch that converts to across-body bag, by Canberra based label Sash & Belle.
About the Author
The Vegan Company is the go-to digital destination for luxurious, sustainable vegan fashion and beauty. Its mission is to make vegan living stylish, desirable and accessible by connecting people with an ever-growing collection of sustainable, cruelty-free vegan fashion, beauty and feel-good news.
Our writers independently select all products featured on The Vegan Company. We only recommend products and services we love – and think you’ll love too. Just letting you know that when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.