From ballet slippers to loafers, espadrilles to Oxfords, girls all over the world are sporting flats. They’ve been taken out of the Sensible Shoe folder and refiled at the edge of high fashion. Enjoy this collection we’ve selected, and wear them proudly, knowing no critters have been harmed in their making.
1. Classic flat in faux pony leopard with black faux leather trim and bow from Beyond Skin! Astoundingly versatile, comfortable and pretty all at once.
2. Classic black faux suede gold embroidered bee slippers, perfect for cute casual wear!
3. Stylish yet practical slip on vegan flat court shoe, with 2cm hidden lift! The ultimate staple court shoe.
4. Say hello to your new wardrobe staple – Stellar. Available in a fresh array of shades, these jute loafers with metallic toe cap detailing keep your coastal chic vibe sailing. Metallic is such a great colour combo and we love it paired with these lovely flats from Holster.
- Trek from the office to downtown with Lulus’ versatile Rayna Black Suede Pointed Flats and still look super chic! Love love love!
- Not your traditional ballet flats, but these are right on trend (naturally, they’re from Matt & Nat) and also come in black.
- And now for some patent vegan leather loafers! Love.