Rummaging through your tote for your passport is no fun. Before you book your uber to the airport, be sure to buy a quality cruelty-free travel wallet, like one of the stash we’ve selected here. They’ll house your passport, all important travel documents, as well as frequent flyer cards and anything else you need before boarding.
1. A stylish flat pouch from Wetheknot, this was conceived with simplicity in mind. You can organise your travel documents and cards within a single compartment, which makes it perfect for travelling or really if you just want your everyday bag to be more streamlined.
2. Available in an array of colours including black, red, a chic latte hue and a light taupe, the ‘Either Way’ by Urban Originals offers elegant simplicity with plenty of little pockets.
3. Featuring an illustration of an adorable fox, this cute multi-purpose ‘Vulpes Fox’ pouch from Hetty & Sam is actually designed as a clutch, but works perfectly as a travel wallet, too.
4. Made from sustainable cork, this tactile, stylish wallet from By the Sea has a boarding pass slot, interior zipper and sim card holder.
5. This luxe, personalised travel wallet from TDE says First Class all the way.
6. Zuri is the Swahili word for ‘beautiful’, and we can’t think of a better way to encapsulate the traits of this Angela Roi travel clutch – chic, sturdy, and luxurious.
We use affiliate links on many posts on this site. Brands haven’t paid us to do so and we only recommend brands we really love and trust. If you make a purchase using a link, we may receive a commission.
About the Author
The Vegan Company is the go-to digital destination for luxurious, sustainable vegan fashion and beauty. Its mission is to make vegan living stylish, desirable and accessible by connecting people with an ever-growing collection of sustainable, cruelty-free vegan fashion, beauty and feel-good news.
Our writers independently select all products featured on The Vegan Company. We only recommend products and services we love – and think you’ll love too. Just letting you know that when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.