Got a sweet tooth? Join the club. This clever collection of vegan treats mean that you don’t have to sacrifice your sweet treats simply because you’re vegan. Here are five of my faves. Enjoy!
1. 4-Ingredient Salted Caramel Chocolate Cups. Only four ingredients and no baking required? Count us in! There’s actually a couple of extra ingredients to make the salted caramel, but when a treat is this decadent and delicious, who’s counting? From Jessica in the Kitchen
2. Vegan Cinnamon Rolls. It’s kind of hard to articulate just how delicious these spicy spirals are, so you’re just going to have to trust us and get baking. Believe us, you won’t regret it. Hot tip: Cook more than you need and keep them in freezer for when you fancy a treat. From Oh She Glows
3. Rocky Road Popcorn Clusters. Chewy and choc-covered, with toasted almonds and salt, these little nuggets of yumminess will satisfy even the strongest sweet craving. From Vegan Yack Attack
4. Raw Date and Hazelnut Brownies. Using just seven ingredients, this remake of Deliciously Ella’s original raw brownie recipe delivers sweet, chocolatey gooeyness that you’ll salivate over. From Deliciously Ella
5. Raspberry Chocolates. Believe it or not, these are actually healthy. I know, right? They don’t look it. Mouth-wateringly amazing, they’re also easy to make. What’s not to love? From Good Girl Gone Green
6. Maple Coffee Cakes. Perfect for morning tea or an afternoon ‘pick-me-up’. These delicious vegan coffee cakes are moist with a shot of maple and have the crunch of walnuts. You’re welcome! From Gently Vegan
You’ll find more delicious ideas for vegan treats in these fab books from Booktopia:
Prior to launching The Vegan Company, Melissa co-founded Meat Free Week, an award-winning, global campaign aimed at raising awareness of the impact excessive meat consumption and production has on animals, the environment and human health.
Having traded life in the city and a successful career in magazine publishing for the serenity of coastal-country living, Melissa now lives in northern NSW, Australia with her husband, two daughters and a colourful menagerie.
Melissa believes there’s a huge shift occurring in the way the world views and treats animals and is excited to be a part of the global vegan movement driving this.
Our writers independently select all products featured on The Vegan Company. We only recommend products and services we love – and think you’ll love too. Just letting you know that when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.