Got a sweet tooth? Join the club. This clever collection of sweet treats mean that you don’t have to sacrifice your sweet treats simply because you’re vegan. Here are six of our faves. Enjoy!
1. 4-Ingredient Salted Caramel Chocolate Cups. Only four ingredients and no baking required? Count us in! There’s actually a couple of extra ingredients to make the salted caramel, but when a treat is this decadent and delicious, who’s counting? From Jessica in the Kitchen
2. Vegan Cinnamon Rolls. It’s kind of hard to articulate just how delicious these spicy spirals are, so you’re just going to have to trust us and get baking. Believe us, you won’t regret it. Hot tip: Cook more than you need and keep them in freezer for when you fancy a treat. From Oh She Glows
3. Rocky Road Popcorn Clusters. Chewy and choc-covered, with toasted almonds and salt, these little nuggets of yumminess will satisfy even the strongest sweet craving. From Vegan Yack Attack
4. Raw Date and Hazelnut Brownies. Using just seven ingredients, this remake of Deliciously Ella’s original raw brownie recipe delivers sweet, chocolatey gooeyness that you’ll salivate over. From Deliciously Ella
5. Raspberry Chocolates. Believe it or not, these are actually healthy. I know, right? They don’t look it. Mouth-wateringly amazing, they’re also easy to make. What’s not to love? From Good Girl Gone Green
Main image courtesy of Jessica in the Kitchen.