Festival season is baaaaack! Get event ready with one of these vegan festival bags. We’ve selected 10 of our faves, that will not only survive the three days at Coachella, they’ll also hold all a gal needs – phone, wallet, lip-gloss, sunblock, and so much more.
- Our Fashion and Lifestyle Director recently travelled through the USA for two weeks with this Sash and Belle bag and hasn’t shut up about how much she loves it ever since. According to her, it’s lightweight, stylish and comfortable and has enough securely organised pockets to store your travel documents, cash, cards, phone, make-up, hairbrush and anything else you might want to slip in. Enough said.
2. A cross body bag is almost a festival essential right? Especially when it’s able to fit not only your phone, keys, wallet, sunglasses, travel documents, water, but a jumper or scarf, too! Here’s our pick from State of Escape.
3. In durable neoprene, this gorgeous Chucka navy blue bucket bag will meet all your festival needs.
4. The circular shape of Urban Originals Carousel cross-body bag is a hit with us, as is the external press stud pocket for easy access to your phone and internal zip pocket to ensure you don’t lose your keys.
5. Can’t resist some old fashioned festival fringing? This Rose Queen Cross Body is for you!
6. Faux suede with confetti detail? You had us at hello! This Lee Coren cross-body-clutch hybrid is just what you need.
7. Available in various colours, from pink to red, orange and yellow, this vegan bag by Pratten is everything.
8. Fashion meets function in this chic but understated TDE bag. You can also have it monogrammed, which seems fairly cool to us.
9. This Alexandra K Belt Bag can be worn either around your waist or over your shoulder, so it’s not only super chic, but it’s super easy to carry.
10. Inspired by bright, sunny days, this Angela Roi has all you want in a festival bag. It’s the perfect size to carry all you need without being bulky and a portion of the profits go to help mistreated or injured animals in shelters local to the designer. Love it.
Main image courtesy of Angela Roi.
Looking for other bag options? check out these other vegan bag options
About the Author
The Vegan Company is the go-to digital destination for luxurious, sustainable vegan fashion and beauty. Its mission is to make vegan living stylish, desirable and accessible by connecting people with an ever-growing collection of sustainable, cruelty-free vegan fashion, beauty and feel-good news.
Our writers independently select all products featured on The Vegan Company. We only recommend products and services we love – and think you’ll love too. Just letting you know that when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.